EIT Manufacturing, established in 2019, has become a nexus of industry giants, top academics, research institutions, and small to medium enterprises (SMEs), including startups and scaleups, across Europe. EIT Manufacturing RIS EVO-R 2023 initiative aims to assist innovative manufacturing firms to upgrade their offerings from the demonstration stage (Technology Readiness Level – TRL 7) to market-level acceptance (TRL 8-9).
What is the EIT Manufacturing RIS EVO-R All About?
The EIT Manufacturing RIS EVO-R 2023 program is open to research teams, SMEs, startups, universities, research and technology organizations, and university-owned research foundations based in EIT RIS-eligible countries (full list here).
This program offers a range of benefits for winning companies, including:
- Up to €30,000 in financial support to fuel your project
- Guidance to bring your idea to the market
- Networking opportunities with potential partners and customers
- Support in expanding into untapped markets
Applicants need to have an innovative solution addressing manufacturing-related challenges at TRL 7 with a strong potential for financial, environmental, and societal impact. Individual applicants must be prepared to establish a company by the program’s end for product or service commercialization.
Success Stories from the 2021 Edition of EIT Manufacturing RIS EVO-R
Below are the highlights from the 2021 edition of the Startup Program:
- 44 applications were received from 14 different EIT RIS-eligible countries
- 24 teams have further developed their ideas
- 6 teams of individuals established their startups
- Near 50 mentoring sessions were organized
- 10 EVO-R teams received the opportunity to represent themselves at the EIT Manufacturing Summit 2021
- 20 EVO-R teams succeeded in commercializing or being ready for the commercialization activities with their newly or further developed product/service.
What Do the Participants Say?
“With the EVO-R support, we managed to create value from a laboratory prototype, transform it into an industry-ready product and prepare the market launch and the first marketing campaign.”
Tiago Neves – Co-Funder Of Fibersight – Smart Sensing Solutions Unipessoal Lda
“The EVO-R program has been an amazing opportunity which has not only helped us speed up our development time by at least 6 months but has also been a lifeline in this very difficult stage for the company. Through the project, we have been able to precise our idea and refine the next stages of development.”
Marian Todorov – Chief Operating Officer at Tamtech Aero
Timeline of the EIT Manufacturing RIS EVO-R 2023 Program
The Last Date for submitting applications is 20th September 2023!
- Call opening: 20th July 2023
- Call closing: 20th September 2023
- Eligibility and admissibility check: 25th September 2023
- Evaluation of applications: 25th September – 16th October 2023
- Communication of results: 27th October 2023
- Start of activities: 17th November 2023
Ready to become the next face of rising manufacturing companies in Europe?
Wait no further and apply for the EIT Manufacturing RIS EVO-R 2023 Startup Program today & redefine the future of the European Manufacturing sector!
Sharing is Caring!