DICA is the beverage industry’s leading innovation community for business acceleration and business-to-business (B2B) co-creation.of DICA Acceleration & Co-Creation Program is currently accepting submissions for new batches supported by industry and innovation partners such as: arder group, bitburger braggruppe, drink tech, Franken Brunnen and INSIDE-Getränke.
The accelerator works with startups from diverse backgrounds, from digital transformation of logistics and supply chains to sustainability and packaging. This year, DICA is exploring new circular business models and solutions for the beverage industry.
Looking to expand your BevTech solution?
As far as BevTech solutions have a positive impact on the beverage industry, there is potential for acceleration and co-creation with DICA and its corporate partners. This accelerator program is
- circular economy Solutions for the beverage industry
- digital transformation Beverage logistics, manufacturing or distribution
- sustainable packaging for drinking
- BevTech solutions that respond to social changes
- innovative beverages or unique drinking experience
DICA is the starting point for start-ups and established companies to accelerate their innovative BevTech solutions. Not only that, but DICA accelerates startup teams at all stages, from idea stage innovators to startups, into their first year of operation. This significantly bridges the gap between established players and start-ups. This is a key factor in addressing issues ranging from consumer behavior and sustainable change to an efficient and effective digital transformation across the beverage industry.
Exploring DICA’s Role in Scaling Innovative BevTech Startups
The success of previous batches of DICA programs clearly shows that the model of acceleration and co-creation works. See how DICA-backed startups are transforming the BevTech industry with innovative solutions.
- Re:Drinks: This BevTech startup offers a digital beverage dispenser that acts as a platform for flavors and allows customers to personalize their drinks. Re:drink innovations reduce plastic consumption and carbon emissions.
- Optiwiser AI: German startup Optiwiser AI is developing a cloud-based supply chain solution Predictwiser.Cloud. The solution enables AI-driven demand planning and inventory optimization for the food and beverage industry. The startup is digitizing and automating its customers’ supply chains to eliminate food waste and out-of-stock situations.
- Smart Container Company: The UK-based startup enables sustainable and technologically advanced supply chains in the beverage industry. that his IoT device, keg tracker instantly connects circular packaging options and uses data science and machine learning to provide beverage companies with transparency and operational excellence.
- Knicks & Kicks: The UK-based beverage start-up offers healthy, natural soft drinks without refined sugars, artificial flavors or additives. All of its drinks are vegan and low-calorie, with less than 5g of sugar per 100ml.
DICA Co-Creation & Acceleration Program Timeline
- The application deadline is November 15th!
- Selection & Matching will take place on December 13, 2022
Started by Strascheg Entrepreneurship Center (SCE), DICA provides access to industry expertise in helping start-ups and incumbents co-create. By understanding consumer behavior and sustainable change, DICA drives efficient and effective transformation across the beverage industry.